Meet Ezekiel ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

pennyyratt

After the passing of Corndog, I was heartbroken despite knowing I had done everything that I could. I decided that I should give raising a baby dragon one more shot before moving to an older dragon.

So... We cleaned the tank that Corndog was in very well, bought new decorations and cleaned older ones.. And picked up Ezekiel! He was one of the medium sized hatchlings at the store with 3 others in a large tank. There was a tiny but gorgeous baby who was brown with orange stripes, and some pale orange ones. The store we had bought him at was not a Petco or a Petsmart but a more East coast chain. The reptile guy who worked there is super knowledgable and we've known him for a good ten years.

So now I have the honor of introducing Ezekiel! He is so spunky and ferocious! He almost literally bounces off the walls of his tank. The pictures are a week and a half old, but they should do justice!
109146-2036953727.jpg
109146-2285884898.jpg
109146-9080249080.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there Ezekiel! What a cutey!
I love it when they are spunky like that at such a small age.

I'm going to go ahead and move this over to the introductions sections so that Ezekiel can have a proper intro! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome Ezekiel---- I loved the name Corndog tho---- rest in peace little man! :(
Karrie

pennyyratt

Original Poster
Corndog was my buddy but he was so sick from the beginning. People really need to know how awful Petsmaet is for reptiles :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom