Status
Not open for further replies.

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Hello crew!

I decided to help out a small business rescue in the area by taking in a beardie named Frank. Hopefully this can be a repeat thing I can do for them.

Frank is a 6 year old man. Part of his backstory was that he was in someone's breeding program. He had a 40 gallon tank with very little in it. I saw the set up it was a boring place.

Frank has a big friendly personality. He likes being held by anyone. He fears nothing. He head bobs for days when he sees a lady or another dragon. The rescue place is going to make sure he gets a permanent home where he won't be used for breeding again. He gets to be a spoiled man in his retirement
103228-3612974398.jpg
103228-5038265130.jpg
103228-5032197968.jpg

He is using Devlyn's house while she is in a smaller set up in a dark room brumating. Devlyn should have a new place all set up when she wakes up. so this set up can be for fostering. Still needs some work since I took out some of Devlyn's special items she loves I didn't want them shared with another dragon at all

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Looks like he lucked out to get a nice upgrade! Hopefully the rescue org will be able to find a happy home for him in the long term. It's great that you are able to foster care for him in the meantime. Is fostering a common thing with the rescue you're working with?

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
CooperDragon":u93vz2pc said:
Looks like he lucked out to get a nice upgrade! Hopefully the rescue org will be able to find a happy home for him in the long term. It's great that you are able to foster care for him in the meantime. Is fostering a common thing with the rescue you're working with?
Yes. The person who runs it can only keep 2 reptiles at a time because they have human foster children and those are the rules for how many reptiles you can have while fostering/looking to adopt human kids. So she has several people who will take in 1 or 2 dragons while she finds a permanent home for them. Seemed like a nice set up. She even will give people at a 55 gallon tank and all the lights to set up for a foster

saraho

Hatchling Member
What a great rescue your community has! Pets and children need a second chance so I'm rooting for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom