Meet Tiamat! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frnknstn

Hello again! I've posted around the forums a bit in more advice-oriented boards, but I've been directed here as well!
My name is Wren, and I just recently got a hold of my beautiful girl Tiamat from a lovely breeder. As mentioned in the other posts, things are being altered and changed to make sure she has the best start she can, so in terms of that, we're on our way to being settled! This board has been an absolute lifesaver. For now, here's Tiamat <3

full

109340-9236314240.jpg
109340-9293816187.jpg

She's such a curious little girl! Her glass surfing has chilled out as well! Loves to watch me type at my computer, and everytime I turn to look at her, she turns to look at me as well. She's been nothing but sweet so far, and though the pictures don't do her justice, for being about 2 months she's a very respectable size!
Tia is a red het hypo trans as well- she'll be an absolute stunner when she gets bigger!!

If instagram is more your thing, she does have one at @Tiamat_Beardie, but I'll also be posting updates here as well :) Nice to meet everyone!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome! Tiamat looks happy and healthy. Seems like you're off to a great start =). Please feel free to share stories about her and ask any questions that you have about her care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom