New parent

Status
Not open for further replies.

viola

So this is my first bearded dragon and i am so exsided! I have had him/her for a couple of moths. The only reason i say him/her is because she is only a baby and i can't tell what he/she is yet! For now i will call it a her! Her name is mushu because I love the movie Mulan. I would love some advice so I can keep her as helthy and happy as posible! Thank you! :D

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Moved by moderator from Off Topic to Introductions.

Hi, I've moved your thread to the Introductions section where it may get more traffic. I'd love to see photos of Mushu. You can upload them here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ and post them to your thread using the XIMG button when you reply.

saraho

Hatchling Member
Mushu is a great name! I just mentioned it to a friend the other day, should I ever get my own beardie. I have Charlie, but technically he belongs to the library, I'm just his caretaker (Mama). He came with his name. I'd love to see pictures of your little Mushu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom