New parent

Status
Not open for further replies.

viola

So this is my first bearded dragon and i am so exsided! I have had him/her for a couple of moths. The only reason i say him/her is because she is only a baby and i can't tell what he/she is yet! For now i will call it a her! Her name is mushu because I love the movie Mulan. I would love some advice so I can keep her as helthy and happy as posible! Thank you! :D

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Moved by moderator from Off Topic to Introductions.

Hi, I've moved your thread to the Introductions section where it may get more traffic. I'd love to see photos of Mushu. You can upload them here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ and post them to your thread using the XIMG button when you reply.

saraho

Hatchling Member
Mushu is a great name! I just mentioned it to a friend the other day, should I ever get my own beardie. I have Charlie, but technically he belongs to the library, I'm just his caretaker (Mama). He came with his name. I'd love to see pictures of your little Mushu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom