Re: Hello

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Postby takisha08 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:29 pm

Right now the temp is holding at 109.2. I am wondering if the basking rock is holding heat and making the temp higher. I am getting ready to put her to bed as it has been over an hour that the probe has been on the rock.

I am going to try and attach a pic of her cool side tree branch and her basking rock. Do you suggest I put another branch in on the hot side?[Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]

Thanks again for your help!!
takisha08
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby KarrieRee » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:42 pm

You can use the platform and she will bask where the temp is comfortable your uvb is it unobstructed on top? You don't want the screen in-between the UVB and her- I would get a piece of decor for her to bask on giving her a gradient temp-
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko

Postby takisha08 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:54 pm

UVB is on top of the screen right now until we can configure something to get it mounted on the inside. Light fixture doesn’t have the slots that it appears I need for the commander hooks.

Thanks for the tip on another piece of decor. I like the decor image you uploaded. Thank you again for all of the helpful information!
takisha08
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Introductions