Re: Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

takisha08

Original Poster
Right now the temp is holding at 109.2. I am wondering if the basking rock is holding heat and making the temp higher. I am getting ready to put her to bed as it has been over an hour that the probe has been on the rock.

I am going to try and attach a pic of her cool side tree branch and her basking rock. Do you suggest I put another branch in on the hot side?
109080-4725922528.jpg
109080-8070654743.jpg

Thanks again for your help!!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You can use the platform and she will bask where the temp is comfortable your uvb is it unobstructed on top? You don't want the screen in-between the UVB and her- I would get a piece of decor for her to bask on giving her a gradient temp-
Karrie

takisha08

Original Poster
UVB is on top of the screen right now until we can configure something to get it mounted on the inside. Light fixture doesn’t have the slots that it appears I need for the commander hooks.

Thanks for the tip on another piece of decor. I like the decor image you uploaded. Thank you again for all of the helpful information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom