Meet Ollie!

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Meet Ollie!

Postby kjworley19 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:39 am

Hello everyone, I'm pretty new to this and I just got my baby a couple weeks ago so I thought I would introduce him. He's a 6ish month old citrus dragon and he's still pretty nervous about his new home but we are warming up to each other and he loves to explore my room. Thanks to everyone on here that has helped us so far![Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
kjworley19
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Meet Ollie!

Postby AHBD » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:42 am

What a little cutie, nothing better than a full belly and a beautiful view ! BTW, are you positive that Ollie's a male ? Here's how to tell if you want to double check.

https://www.beardeddragon.org/articles/sexing/
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

Postby kjworley19 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:10 am

The pet store told us that he is a male but I'll for sure double check when I get home from work
kjworley19
Newbie Poster

Postby saraho » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:15 pm

Oh my gosh, he’s cute! I love the little lines radiating from his eyes, like the rays of the sun or big false eyelashes. Did you figure out if Ollie is an Oliver or an Olivia?

My Charlie came to me as a girl but I’ve since figured out he’s a boy. My daughter calls him Charles.
“Let me tell you: the only way to get rid of dragons is to have one of your own.”
― Evgeny Shvarts,
saraho
Hatchling Poster

Postby kjworley19 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:51 pm

I’m still not quite sure. I looked but couldn’t really tell. I guess I’ll find out eventually! He’s gonna grow fast I can tell, he/she eats like a little monster!
kjworley19
Newbie Poster

Postby saraho » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:25 am

I wasn't 100% until I found out about femoral ducts. Charlie's are prominent so I know he's a boy. Otherwise, I'm too much of a noob to know anything.
“Let me tell you: the only way to get rid of dragons is to have one of your own.”
― Evgeny Shvarts,
saraho
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions