beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hi all,

I haven't had a whole lot of time for much, but I am trying to make sure at a minimum, the site is up and running. It seems that there have been some issues on the server over the past day or so that has been making things non-functional or giving errors to many. I think I've stabilized this, so hopefully it won't be an issue anymore.

For the moment, things may still be a little slow, as the allocated resources with our hosting provider are "depleted", but as we accumulate more "compute time" with the account, performance should be back to normal.

Thanks,
-Alex

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Thanks so much Alex, that was quick and everything's back to normal. :) I hope that you + your family are doing well !

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Thanks. We're all doing well so far. I hope you and yours are as well.

Life in general has been crazy, so I barely have any time for the site (feel bad, but am very grateful for the moderators who help keep things running smoothly for you all on the forums). The issue that caused problems actually started almost a week ago. I hadn't realized it was as severe as it was. But it was draining our compute cycles with the hosting provider.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Alex,

Thanks so much, we appreciate it. :D
It seems like there is always something going on, right?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom