Hello from Maddy and Ziggy!

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Hello from Maddy and Ziggy!

Postby Maddy5150 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:07 pm

Hi everyone! Ive made many a post on here and really love it so I thought Id introduce myself, I'm Maddy and i'm 18 years old I just graduated high school and Ziggy was my present! I got Ziggy from Petco (I know I shouldn't have) and she was 7 months. I walked up to the reptile guy he said no one wanted her because she was already bigger and my heart broke for her she had spent pretty much her whole life alone with nobody to love her and the guy almost tried to convince me I didn't want her saying she won't bond well with you because she's older she'll be more aggressive but somehow I knew that wouldn't be the case so I took her home! She has bonded so well with me she takes naps on me and licks me cuddles in my shirt. We love to watch movies together and eat snacks lol! And this little lady has not one mean bone in her body! She loves her fur brother Diego even tho he's terrified of her! This little lady has completely stolen my heart and her little Dino legs ran away with it! Id love to make Ziggy some friends on here so drop your babies name and a pic if you'd like I love seeing all the beardies!!
Maddy5150
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 8:24 am
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Hello from Maddy and Ziggy!

Postby AHBD » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:30 am

Hi Maddy, don't apologize for where you got your Ziggy, she needed a home too and she sounds like a perfect little dragon so far ! At that age they are much easier to feed and if they're healthy that's the important thing. Post some pics of your new friend and her new digs, probably a vast improvement from the pet store. Still, the store must have had decent husbandry to have a dragon reach 7 months of age with no apparent health problems.
AHBD
BD.org Sicko
 
Posts: 24754
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:20 am

Re: Hello from Maddy and Ziggy!

Postby KarrieRee » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:58 am

Yes please post pics of her and her tank and lighting -- I am hoping you didnt listen to any advice given to your from him -- by telling you she wouldnt bond w/ you should of been the first clue
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic it should post wait for the page to refresh check to see if pic showed up
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Addict
 
Posts: 9023
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: Hello from Maddy and Ziggy!

Postby WinFam01 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:31 am

Welcome Maddy & Ziggy!
Congratulations on being a coronagrad! 🙃
I'm glad you listened to your gut and decided to choose Ziggy. I bet she will be a wonderful companion for you on this next phase of your life.
It's great that you are here learning, I look forward to reading about your adventures with Ziggy!
---
Tish

3 human kids, 1 furkid, and 1 repchild - Bored at home, nah!
User avatar
WinFam01
Juvie Poster
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:50 pm
Location: West MI

Re: Hello from Maddy and Ziggy!

Postby Maddy5150 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:11 pm

[Click image to enlarge]
KarrieRee wrote:Yes please post pics of her and her tank and lighting -- I am hoping you didnt listen to any advice given to your from him -- by telling you she wouldnt bond w/ you should of been the first clue
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic it should post wait for the page to refresh check to see if pic showed up
Karrie

Here is her Viv and her! And no I didn't listen to anything he said I did so much of my own research. Ziggy was not an impulse buy.
Maddy5150
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 8:24 am

Re: Hello from Maddy and Ziggy!

Postby Maddy5150 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:15 pm

AHBD wrote:Hi Maddy, don't apologize for where you got your Ziggy, she needed a home too and she sounds like a perfect little dragon so far ! At that age they are much easier to feed and if they're healthy that's the important thing. Post some pics of your new friend and her new digs, probably a vast improvement from the pet store. Still, the store must have had decent husbandry to have a dragon reach 7 months of age with no apparent health problems.

I posted a pic down below inside a quote! Thanks for the warm welcome!
Maddy5150
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 8:24 am

Re: Hello from Maddy and Ziggy!

Postby Maddy5150 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:18 pm

WinFam01 wrote:Welcome Maddy & Ziggy!
Congratulations on being a coronagrad! 🙃
I'm glad you listened to your gut and decided to choose Ziggy. I bet she will be a wonderful companion for you on this next phase of your life.
It's great that you are here learning, I look forward to reading about your adventures with Ziggy!

Thank you for the welcome! It's been a crazy school year and year I general that's for sure! Ziggy has been such an amazing little companion and is helping me get through all the craziness!
Maddy5150
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 8:24 am
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -


Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users