A late introduction..

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

A late introduction..

Postby NuggetsMama » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:52 am

Hi there ! My name is Kayla & I live in eastern Canada. I was fortunate to find this forum last year & it really helped me give the best quality of life I could to my little rescue Nugget. Because he needed so much care I skipped the introduction step & went straight to beardie ER where I met Tracie who was a god send❤️ Nug was my first exotic pet experience. And since he came into my world I now also have a Pac-Man frog (Rootbeer) & just adopted a neglected hedgehog (Princess Prickles). Unfortunately due to Nuggets previous conditions & health when I got him, he became quite ill in Feb of this year & we lost him in April.

We still have all of Nuggets things which were recently purchased before he passed away. And so now we will be taking in a healthy hatchling from a respected breeder & we can’t wait to use all Nugget taught us to give him the longest healthiest life possible !

Since Nugget was an adult when we got him & special needs, I will be having lots of questions about the differences in taking care of a baby. He will be 7 weeks when we take him home ❤️
NuggetsMama
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: A late introduction..

Postby KarrieRee » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:03 am

We were sorry to hear about Nugget -- welcome to the little one when you get him- make sure you post pics of the new baby
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Addict

Postby NuggetsMama » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:17 am

Thank you 💙 here is the picture from the breeder. I think we’re going to go with the name “Chicken” 😂 we want to name him after Nugget in some way

[Click image to enlarge]
NuggetsMama
Hatchling Poster

Postby KarrieRee » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:42 am

:lol: you might give him a complex--
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Addict

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions