Hey there!

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Hey there!

Postby Mack92011 » Thu May 14, 2020 6:10 pm

Hey, guys!

I'm not really a new member, I've been around here for about a year, but haven't really been active. Anyways, I'd like to be a little more active. I can't offer true expert advice like the names we all know and appreciate for being around, but I love learning about other beardies and experiences. I've read so many posts that have been heartwrenching, some that have been so heartwarming, and others that have given me a good chuckle!

Anyways, I guess now that I'm getting a little more comfortable I'm cool with introducing myself! :blob5:

With that being said, I couldn't help but post a few pics of Smaug. He's the real star of the show anyways!

I've recently started letting him roam around my bedroom.

Did I put him in time out or did depth perception lose?
[Click image to enlarge]

This guy had the audacity to fall asleep cuddled up to a camera case! Like I'm supposed to watch his back when he crashes... ;P (forgive the plastic, I totally didn't see it or it would have been gone well before I set him down)

[Click image to enlarge]

His eyes were fully closed in a matter of seconds! I wish I could have captured a video of him snuggling in, it looked JUST like a human cuddling up to their pillows!
[Click image to enlarge]

Anyways, thanks to everyone here for offering fantastic advice at every turn and making the newbies such as myself feel comfortable and helping us correct mistakes.
Mack92011
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Hey there!

Postby WinFam01 » Thu May 14, 2020 7:20 pm

Hi Smaug! (And Mack)! 😁

What a pretty boy Smaug is!
---
Tish

3 human kids, 1 furkid, and 1 repchild - Bored at home, nah!
WinFam01
Juvie Poster

Re: Hey there!

Postby Mack92011 » Fri May 15, 2020 3:51 am

Hi!

Thank you very much! He's my buddy for sure, and he's sure enjoying the extra time out of his viv!
Mack92011
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions