Hello from Shiho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuaBlua

Hey!

I'm Lua, a newbie dragon owner, and have recently gotten my baby beardie, May 1st, 5 days ago!
I've decided to assume for now that she's a she, because although I'm very aware it's no real indicator, she's waved her arm at me once and has been fairly submissive. I'll obviously check her real sex in a couple weeks/months and go from there but for now I'm going with Shiho! :lol:

My Mother instincts have kicked in big time. I'm having 10 breakdowns a day worrying that something's wrong/she's okay, and during my research prior to getting her I found myself on these forums very often, so decided I'll make an account for all my breakdowns & questions!

I'm excited to share our journeys here :D

Here are some pictures of me and my bubba!

108197-9784315219.jpg
108197-7855800590.jpg
108197-5260907561.jpg

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Adorable! ❤
Glad you found us, sorry I didn't see you sooner. If you have any questions, please ask. Everyone here is very helpful. ?
Don't stress momma, it gets easier with time. ?
-Dee

LuaBlua

Original Poster
DragonPete":3a9kk2xb said:
Adorable! ❤
Glad you found us, sorry I didn't see you sooner. If you have any questions, please ask. Everyone here is very helpful. ?
Don't stress momma, it gets easier with time. ?
-Dee
Gosh sorry, right back at you! Didn't see your replies :lol:
I'm already a lot better, I'm not so quick to stress out about every little thing lol. You've all been great!

LuaBlua

Original Poster
WinFam01":z48b16km said:
Aww, bebe bebe! How's (s)he doing?
She's doing very well! Looking back at the pictures here, she was so tiny! It's not even been a month and she's already so much bigger?! :lol:
She's got a cute little belly now, and seems much more bright. She's only shed once, (I think she's literally about to go into shed again), but she's a complete ging now! It's crazy how drastically they can change in colour with one shed, it's really pretty!

Here's a picture the day after her first shed. (The day after I first posted this thread!)
108197-2612688863.jpg

And here's some updated pictures of her, sorry for the spam I'm just completely obsessed.. :lol:
108197-1084972104.jpg
108197-6169810532.jpg
(One of my favourite things is when she sits there by her bowl waiting for me to drop another cricket):
108197-6066141501.jpg
It's so adorable how proud she looks here aaaah:
108197-2208052795.jpg

LuaBlua

Original Poster
WinFam01":3hgkwevm said:
What a cutie.
No such thing as too many posts/pics, I think most of us here are pretty obsessed. ?
Yeah honestly. I could look at pictures all day and not get bored. I might just end up spamming this topic with pictures of her over time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom