Hello from Shiho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuaBlua

Hey!

I'm Lua, a newbie dragon owner, and have recently gotten my baby beardie, May 1st, 5 days ago!
I've decided to assume for now that she's a she, because although I'm very aware it's no real indicator, she's waved her arm at me once and has been fairly submissive. I'll obviously check her real sex in a couple weeks/months and go from there but for now I'm going with Shiho! :lol:

My Mother instincts have kicked in big time. I'm having 10 breakdowns a day worrying that something's wrong/she's okay, and during my research prior to getting her I found myself on these forums very often, so decided I'll make an account for all my breakdowns & questions!

I'm excited to share our journeys here :D

Here are some pictures of me and my bubba!

108197-9784315219.jpg
108197-7855800590.jpg
108197-5260907561.jpg

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Adorable! ❤
Glad you found us, sorry I didn't see you sooner. If you have any questions, please ask. Everyone here is very helpful. ?
Don't stress momma, it gets easier with time. ?
-Dee

LuaBlua

Original Poster
DragonPete":3a9kk2xb said:
Adorable! ❤
Glad you found us, sorry I didn't see you sooner. If you have any questions, please ask. Everyone here is very helpful. ?
Don't stress momma, it gets easier with time. ?
-Dee
Gosh sorry, right back at you! Didn't see your replies :lol:
I'm already a lot better, I'm not so quick to stress out about every little thing lol. You've all been great!

LuaBlua

Original Poster
WinFam01":z48b16km said:
Aww, bebe bebe! How's (s)he doing?
She's doing very well! Looking back at the pictures here, she was so tiny! It's not even been a month and she's already so much bigger?! :lol:
She's got a cute little belly now, and seems much more bright. She's only shed once, (I think she's literally about to go into shed again), but she's a complete ging now! It's crazy how drastically they can change in colour with one shed, it's really pretty!

Here's a picture the day after her first shed. (The day after I first posted this thread!)
108197-2612688863.jpg

And here's some updated pictures of her, sorry for the spam I'm just completely obsessed.. :lol:
108197-1084972104.jpg
108197-6169810532.jpg
(One of my favourite things is when she sits there by her bowl waiting for me to drop another cricket):
108197-6066141501.jpg
It's so adorable how proud she looks here aaaah:
108197-2208052795.jpg

LuaBlua

Original Poster
WinFam01":3hgkwevm said:
What a cutie.
No such thing as too many posts/pics, I think most of us here are pretty obsessed. ?
Yeah honestly. I could look at pictures all day and not get bored. I might just end up spamming this topic with pictures of her over time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom