Meet Reptar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik6ix

106869-7296192483.jpg
106869-2527392749.jpg
Hi my name is Reptar, and I am a 7week old hypo-citrus that loves to chase crickets, smile and bask on my rock. ?
unfortunately he never got the chance to meet his older “brother” Mushu (as he passed away a few days ago?) - I was always interested in having 2 beardies as I have two 50gallon terrariums. With that being said I’m throwing most of what I was taught at PetSmart out the window in hopes this little guy (that I bought from a breeder) will live longer than just over a year. (Mushu passed away to what his vet summed it up to as a stroke, I’m not sure if it was something I caused by misinformation or something to do with being bought at PetSmart as I’ve heard that’s the last place to buy a beardie from and he came with some health issues ie tail rot & missing claw) The breeder has been excellent in answering most my questions, but any input or advice caring for a beardie this young would be greatly appreciated. *Side note I purchased Mushu from Persmart at about 5-6months an was much bigger than this little guy and I‘m having some slight baby beardie anxiety ?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there Reptar! :)

Reptar sure is a stunner :) Very nice looking hypo you've got there.

Don't be worried about the baby phase, it's the best phase! That's why I have 5. I keep wanting babies lol.

-Brandon

Nik6ix

Original Poster
Yes he’s very photogenic?, and is there any advice you could give for such a small little guy?
Claudiusx":28gabyiw said:
Hi there Reptar! :)

Reptar sure is a stunner :) Very nice looking hypo you've got there.

Don't be worried about the baby phase, it's the best phase! That's why I have 5. I keep wanting babies lol.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom