New to me, not to this world

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeNordic

Original Poster
He's getting sleepy right now, but I will be sure to measure him in the morning when he's running around. He could very well be larger now, since I've taken him in he has gone through 2 full body sheds (It's been about 3, maybe 4 months now). And I will be sure to add kale back into his diet, I like to keep things fresh and exciting in the land of his stomach :)

I'm aware there's a type of worm these guys like as well, should I include those or are the crickets every couple of days sufficient? He goes BONKERS for them and the dandelion flower, I'd love to see him enjoy more foods though. I also have raspberry bushes outside, but he never seemed to be interested in fruits.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's good he likes dandelion flowers, one of my dragons will eat a small handful of them. :) They're pretty nutritious + give a little dose of bee pollen. Crickets are good , if you can get dubia roaches those would be great. BSFL [ black soldier fly larva ] are an excellent grub, you can use superworms as well but not as a staple for a growing beardie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom