New to me, not to this world

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeNordic

Original Poster
He's getting sleepy right now, but I will be sure to measure him in the morning when he's running around. He could very well be larger now, since I've taken him in he has gone through 2 full body sheds (It's been about 3, maybe 4 months now). And I will be sure to add kale back into his diet, I like to keep things fresh and exciting in the land of his stomach :)

I'm aware there's a type of worm these guys like as well, should I include those or are the crickets every couple of days sufficient? He goes BONKERS for them and the dandelion flower, I'd love to see him enjoy more foods though. I also have raspberry bushes outside, but he never seemed to be interested in fruits.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's good he likes dandelion flowers, one of my dragons will eat a small handful of them. :) They're pretty nutritious + give a little dose of bee pollen. Crickets are good , if you can get dubia roaches those would be great. BSFL [ black soldier fly larva ] are an excellent grub, you can use superworms as well but not as a staple for a growing beardie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom