New to Bearded Dragons

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Re: New to Bearded Dragons

Postby ZeroAnkoku » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:38 am

KarrieRee wrote:The T 5 has no screen blocking it - I am bad--- 10-12 inches w/ no screen
Karrie

Thanks for all your help Karrie, I love that enclosure I'm hoping to get a Zen Habitat enclosure myself! But will wait until he gets a bit bigger. I am currently in the hunt for a proper piece of driftwood for his current setup. The two pieces I have currently seem to take up about 70% of the tank space. I'm a bit excited for getting Dubia roaches today as the crickets are kind of annoying to upkeep and stink. As for the UVB I plan on mounting it within the tank tonight, I tried yesterday after a long work day and got frustrated after burning my arm with his basking bulb.
ZeroAnkoku
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby ZeroAnkoku » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:38 am

DragonPete wrote:Awww Castiel! Cute little baby! 🤗
-Dee

Thank you! Wish my camera on my phone was better lol hoping he or she is just healthy!
ZeroAnkoku
Newbie Poster

Postby KarrieRee » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:44 am

The Zens are nice habitats--- you can use long plastic zip ties fishing line 3M velcro fasteners shoe laces etc to hang the fixture --
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Introductions