Page 1 of 1

New Boop Noodle!! Meet Wilson.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:37 am
by HippieLizards
So yesterday we drove 2 straight hours from out of town just to get to our reptile expo in time and find a snake, I looked around everywhere and this guy caught my eye. He is really healthy It seems, and I'm told he's a pastel morph, but he's deep in shed currently. But he is a really really sweet snake and loves to be handled. Meet Wilson!
[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

Re: New Boop Noodle!! Meet Wilson.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:57 am
by DragonPete
Handsome! Ball isn't he? I like them, had 1 for quite a while. Just haven't seen 1 in yrs.
-Dee

Re: New Boop Noodle!! Meet Wilson.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:11 pm
by DorgEndo
Wilson has an adorable name. Don't know much about snake morphs but I will say Wilson is a handsome snake :)

Re: New Boop Noodle!! Meet Wilson.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:41 am
by HippieLizards
DragonPete wrote:Handsome! Ball isn't he? I like them, had 1 for quite a while. Just haven't seen 1 in yrs.
-Dee
Yep, He's a ball python and The breeder did tell me he was probably a pastel morph and is around 10 months old or so.
DorgEndo wrote:Wilson has an adorable name. Don't know much about snake morphs but I will say Wilson is a handsome snake :)

Thanks! I actually named him after my Dungeons and Dragons character lol, but yeah. He's really pretty and really sweet. :D

Re: New Boop Noodle!! Meet Wilson.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:29 pm
by HippieLizards
[Click image to enlarge]
Apparently Wilson likes my headphones. Also he finally is fully shed, eye caps and all!

Re: New Boop Noodle!! Meet Wilson.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:30 am
by Claudiusx
Hi Wilson!

Wilson looks great! I've wanted a snake for awhile but I gotta tell myself no. 5 dragons is enough to handle lol.

I had a cornsnake when I was younger and quite enjoyed the differences between snakes and beardies.

-Brandon

Re: New Boop Noodle!! Meet Wilson.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:10 pm
by HippieLizards
claudiusx wrote:Hi Wilson!

Wilson looks great! I've wanted a snake for awhile but I gotta tell myself no. 5 dragons is enough to handle lol.

I had a cornsnake when I was younger and quite enjoyed the differences between snakes and beardies.

-Brandon
Thanks! Lol yeah 5 dragons plus the geckos and now Wilson can be very time consuming!

Cool, I might want a corn next, but probably would do a hognose or a boa for my next snake lol.