First dragon, Torch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my first beardie 3 weeks ago at a reptile expo, her name is Torch and she is 4 months old. She's very adventurous, enthralled by the existence of music, and a sucker for squash. I’ve never owned a bearded dragon before, but after finding many alternatives for frogs, I somehow came across bearded dragons and loved them. Not as low maintenance as a frog like I originally planned for, but I couldn't resist. So now after months of research and inadequate lights, I got a bearded dragon and couldn't be happier with my addition.
107196-8280294314.jpg
107196-1753834528.jpg
107196-2574017681.jpg
107196-1931819795.jpg
107196-215507742.jpg
(mind the messy closet)

Sazzy

D'aaaawwww, adorable, what pretty coloring! I too am learning how to re-manage an enclosure, I went from a tropical enclosure for my beloved and departed water dragon Clash to a desert one for my beardie Royale.

There seem to be a lot of good and responsive resources around here. Glad to join, and glad to see others joining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom