Drako the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
107187-4177429299.jpg
Hello being the newest member of the family is like to introduce myself my name is "Drako" my family calls me "Drak" for short. I love my new home being in that tiny space at the store sucked. I now have my very own handmade vivarium it's very comfy and cozy and lots of space for me to grow. I'm now 7 whole inches long. My family takes good care of me I couldn't be happier. Happy following see you soon
107187-8698762119.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome to the forum--- if you have any questions please ask
Karrie

Drakodadragon

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2jatg0d3 said:
Welcome to the forum--- if you have any questions please ask
Karrie
I'm looking to add diy rock wall so that he has more hiding and climbing fun and great r&r. What is my best option. Seen alot of suggestions but not really sure about them .

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Are you wanting to make one yourself or buy one?

There are lots of good tutorials on youtube on how to make them. I used to watch them for fun..... :mrgreen: LOL

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Look up lizardlandscapes on youtube. He has a ton of awesome tutorials. They are all older so there might be newer makers on youtube now. If you find any let me know.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom