Meet Reptar

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Meet Reptar

Postby Nik6ix » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:09 pm

[Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]

Hi my name is Reptar, and I am a 7week old hypo-citrus that loves to chase crickets, smile and bask on my rock. 💚
unfortunately he never got the chance to meet his older “brother” Mushu (as he passed away a few days ago😢) - I was always interested in having 2 beardies as I have two 50gallon terrariums. With that being said I’m throwing most of what I was taught at PetSmart out the window in hopes this little guy (that I bought from a breeder) will live longer than just over a year. (Mushu passed away to what his vet summed it up to as a stroke, I’m not sure if it was something I caused by misinformation or something to do with being bought at PetSmart as I’ve heard that’s the last place to buy a beardie from and he came with some health issues ie tail rot & missing claw) The breeder has been excellent in answering most my questions, but any input or advice caring for a beardie this young would be greatly appreciated. *Side note I purchased Mushu from Persmart at about 5-6months an was much bigger than this little guy and I‘m having some slight baby beardie anxiety 😂
Nik6ix
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Meet Reptar

Postby Claudiusx » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:24 am

Hi there Reptar! :)

Reptar sure is a stunner :) Very nice looking hypo you've got there.

Don't be worried about the baby phase, it's the best phase! That's why I have 5. I keep wanting babies lol.

-Brandon
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
Click here if you use a Sunblaster fixture - IMPORTANT
Claudiusx

Postby DragonPete » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:20 pm

He's gorgeous! 🤗 Can't wait to watch him grow up. 👍
-Dee
DragonPete
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby Nik6ix » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:36 pm

Yes he’s very photogenic🙃, and is there any advice you could give for such a small little guy?
Claudiusx wrote:Hi there Reptar! :)

Reptar sure is a stunner :) Very nice looking hypo you've got there.

Don't be worried about the baby phase, it's the best phase! That's why I have 5. I keep wanting babies lol.

-Brandon
Nik6ix
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions