welcome - IMMAJI

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
DragonPete":3nk9xs0z said:
Fantastic! Beardie has a better car than I do! Lol! ?
Your interaction with her and your calm demeaner I'm sure has a major role in her trust and calm personality.?
-Dee

Yes possibly Dee, I also have a habit of whistling birds back if I know their whistle and I do it in front of IMMAJI and I reassure them not to have fear, I also did the same with JIMMIA as he grew up and I do at least 4 different bird calls if I hear them :)

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
You're a real life Animal Whisperer. ? I think some people just 'connect' better than others. You connect. ?
-Dee

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
DragonPete":1vx9noso said:
You're a real life Animal Whisperer. ? I think some people just 'connect' better than others. You connect. ?
-Dee

well I have always quoted myself as - I am free as a bird, I have a soul of a lizard, I want to live as long Galapagos tortoise, I want to be able tell the story of the elephants, as I will be the hunter of the wolf pack and I have lived this earth many times before and I will never die as my spirit will live on with bliss of the Native American Indians watching over the land!

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":36lgewmi said:
Do you already have him eating his greens?

I give them a little boc choy, squash, carrot, apple, crickets :) they weigh 6 grams and 13 centimetres, it all weight measures seem like jimmia so far so I think immaji will be a eastern bearded :) I know I can see a different and their back feels a little smooth and there crown is very little :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom