greetings from London - i'd like you to meet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RastaDragon

hi everyone - so a very big day for us, today we bought home our little baby!

i'd like you to meet Boglarka (Boggle):
full

full

to day is the start of a very exciting journey :D

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Yay!!! Glad the big day has come! They’re so cute as babies & get better with age. Can’t wait until you report your 1st beardie snuggle. :)

RastaDragon

Original Poster
so Boggle has been at home for 1 day now!

full

full

full

we've been through quite the range of things in that time - not long after getting home we had some arm waving (possible cutest thing i've ever seen?), there was a few seconds of eye bulging, plenty of stink eye (or in our case "boggle eye"), some one eye closing, already discovered what a pain crickets are, and already made a little boy angry by chasing a rogue cricket round his house.

as soon as his lights went out last night he discovered his hammock and promptly fell asleep flat out with his little arms and legs spread out - and he was in exactly the same place when i came into the room this morning!

basically - we love this little boy.

by the way - anyone know where to get dubia nymphs in the uk?

Blessings & Love
RD.

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Awww! So great! Enjoy it they grow fast I hear. Lots of shedding. ?
I missed out on the baby stuff since my boy was grown when I got him, but he's still amazing.
-Dee

RastaDragon

Original Poster
so, today we had our first calci-worms - which he loved.

and, importantly, we also had our first poop!

now, i am no expert, but to me it looked perfect (of course i took a picture of it).

i also have some dubias - i ordered the smallest ones i could find but actually i think they are probably a little big for him.

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
If I can give a gross suggestion. Roaches have an interesting nervous system, say if you cut them half they would still wiggle their legs. I know that's awful to say but a dragon has to eat. Boglarka is so tiny and precious

RastaDragon

Original Poster
Boggle has been at home for one week now!

he loves his crickets and his calci-worms, he picks at his greens when he thinks no one is watching and he will eat from my hand.

we had a little breakthrough this morning, it was the first time he sat on my hand (even if i did have to bribe him with a couple of worms):

full

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hey, progress is progress! That's great that he is picking at his greens too! :D

-Brandon

RastaDragon

Original Poster
my little one has the most amazing, beautiful pattern and colours:

this is the best pic i have at the moment to show his colour:

full

do you think he could be a "tiger" morph?
(i don't know anything about this, i was just having a little look on google).

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
RastaDragon":28j3fkhn said:
do you think he could be a "tiger" morph?
Tiger really isn't a morph, more so a pattern or a "trait". That being said, since it's not an actual morph, everyone has their own opinion of what patterning constitutes a tiger.

Traits and patterns get confusing for that reason. There is no set standard like their is for actual morphs. Like, a leatherback is clearly a leatherback. And a hypo is clearly a hypo. But citrus, tiger, tang, etc.. those are up to interpretation.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom