New Babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyMight

106711-6651762733.jpg
Here are the 2 baby beardies we just got gonna be doing some habitat expansive shortly but for the next few days these babies will be together.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok good I take it they are going into their own separate tanks---? If you need any help please ask
Karrie

MightyMight

Original Poster
Yes they will be in their own separate homes in the next day or 2 they seem to be doing ok right now but I am no professional...yet lol. They absolutely refuse to eat mill worms but love crickets is that normal?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Please no meal worms- they are too young the exoskeleton on mealworms is to harsh on their stomachs-- feed them crickets or dubia roaches- I recommend them-- dusted 5 x per week w/ calcium D3 and vitamins 2 x per week-- I use jurassivite-- also what kind of UVB's are you using? Tube or coil? They also need salad everyday - collards turnip or mustard greens or all 3 mixed- squash any kind-- green beans-- fruit on occasion -- no citrus-- you can put like 3 superworms on top of their salad along w/ bsfl-- use a glass bowl so the worms can't get out -- bsfl are a good staple feeder and do not need to be dusted-- you can use as many as you want-- but you need to get them to start eating salads now--
There is a nutrition website link on the feeding board
Karrie

MightyMight

Original Poster
Ok good to know I will get that made up for them. And as of the UVB right now it’s the coil switching to the tube when I get the new tanks this week.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Ok good -- on the forum what is recommended is the Reptisun 10.0 either a T 5 or T 8-- distance is difference between bulbs---
Karrie

MightyMight

Original Poster
They both seem much happier now eating much more they absolutely love the greens and are now pooping regularly lol also their overall movement has increased!
106711-6494124983.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Great news. Active babies are the best! I recently got myself another baby and was reminded just how awesome they are when they are this tiny. Enjoy the baby phase, you'll miss it! :D

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom