Forgot to introduce my and the scaled baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aronoiiel

Hello hello lovely people! I apologize for popping info this beautifully informative and caring community without introducing myself. First time beardie owner though I did 2yrs of off and on research initially deciding a beardie was not for me. Fast forward to the end of september and I fell in love with a beautiful little beardie. Pumkin was healthy, curious, and quickly out growing the little enclosure at Petsmart. I have worked there for a little over a year and never seen one of our beardies this engaged with the world outside. And this one LOVED to be held. Would just relax after clumbing up to your shoulder but would be very attentive to the surroundings.

I got concerned because this little one was getting big and seemed super stressed the two weeks before I decided to take it home. Appetite was lowered. Glass surfing alllll day. Would stay dark and seemwd to have constant stress lines.

After some talks with my manager and our petcare people I decided if it was there the 1st of November I would take the little one. Well that happened lol and it was for the better. As soon as Pumpkin was in the enclosure everything was better. And I got very lucky. Not one bit of rehome stress. Appetite like a champ. LOVES greens, veggies, and fruits. Literally is excited when I place them in there. Lives for dubias and bsfl. Just absolutely the beat little one.

I have been shadowing around all kinds of posts here and I really wanna thank every single person thst has posted because it has eased so very many things that has paniced me lol. You all are kind, really love all the scaled babies, and are so knowledgable. So thank you and I hope my little one grows up to live a full happy hralthy life!
60731-4571975339.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad to see he is doing so well under your care and thriving =). This will be a good spot to share his adventures and post photos about his progress with you. We love reading stories about them and it can also act as a bit of a journal for you to keep about him over the years.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oops I'm so sorry I don't know how I missed this thread! :oops:

Well here is a belated welcome to the site! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

aronoiiel

Original Poster
claudiusx":2eobdt1y said:
Oops I'm so sorry I don't know how I missed this thread! :oops:

Well here is a belated welcome to the site! :mrgreen:

-Brandon
Lol its ok I ninja posted in here after my freaking out about the health concerns. Thank you both foe the welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom