Hello Everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teedeejay1

Hello all!!

First, I'd like to say thanks for all the information I received here before ever joining as I was entertaining the idea of getting a beardie. After months of setting up, I went to Petco (I know, not the best place to get a beardie) to pick up a few items. At the time they had 5 beardies about 7 to 8 inches long. I held a few and introduced my wife to them (her first time, I have had reps before, but I was a kid. Maybe 15 or so years ago... And never a beardie lol) then we left. So Friday, I went in to see about a few items and there were 3 left about 11 or 12 inches. As I looked at them I realized I only needed food, supplements and my beardie as I already had my terranium, repticarpet, tree stump, log, thermometers, humidity gauge, LIGHTS etc. So as I was going to grab some plants, the friendly associate knew I had been prepping informed me they'd be half off starting that day :D So, I couldn't help it. I got my food, supplements and Larry, m first beardie!!! Sorry for the long story hahaha just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks hahaha BTW my name is Trey and I'm just outside of Chicago. Any info or need to know things I'm all ears.... I just realized, I still need those plants :wink:

Teedeejay1

Original Poster
Lol that maybe before my time. But he is LAAAAAAARRRYYYYYYYY the guy the were looking for on Impractical Jokers lol[*]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom