Newcomer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exla

Hello I am Exla,
It is very nice to be part of this community! Ever since I first got my beardie Basil I have used this site for advice and reference. I have had Basil for five months. I got her in the beginning of June but she was already two weeks old and so I found her birthday to be May 25. So she is really six months old now and is soon to be seven months! She is the first beardie that I have owned. I look forward to the advice and kind nature of this community to help guide me and teach me new things about my beardie!

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Welcome to the neighborhood. Wow, 2 weeks sounds pretty young! I recently got my first at a reptile show at 5 weeks, and I thought they were small & fragile (they were)! But mine's doing well; growing & gaining weight.

Got any pics of Basil? Is there some significance--or a story--behind his name?

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Hi Exla and Basil. I also wonder if Basil has a story behind the name, I like the name!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Exla!

Welcome to the site :D

Looking forward to lots of pictures of Basil :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom