Newcomer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exla

Hello I am Exla,
It is very nice to be part of this community! Ever since I first got my beardie Basil I have used this site for advice and reference. I have had Basil for five months. I got her in the beginning of June but she was already two weeks old and so I found her birthday to be May 25. So she is really six months old now and is soon to be seven months! She is the first beardie that I have owned. I look forward to the advice and kind nature of this community to help guide me and teach me new things about my beardie!

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Welcome to the neighborhood. Wow, 2 weeks sounds pretty young! I recently got my first at a reptile show at 5 weeks, and I thought they were small & fragile (they were)! But mine's doing well; growing & gaining weight.

Got any pics of Basil? Is there some significance--or a story--behind his name?

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Hi Exla and Basil. I also wonder if Basil has a story behind the name, I like the name!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Exla!

Welcome to the site :D

Looking forward to lots of pictures of Basil :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom