Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhensley

Hello everyone. I am new to this site and I really don't know how to use it. Like posting questions or pics. So please bate with me. I have a dragon her name is Iggy. I've had her since she was about two months old. I'm thinking she is now a year old. I would post a pic of her if I knew how. Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone.

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Hi dhensley! Saw your pic in the enclosure thread. We have dragons about the same age, mine is 15 months old and brumating already.

Welcome to the space here :D

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Welcome to the forum, I Hope you will love it here. :D

Definitely try to post some pictures when you get a chance, also so we can see your dragon.

Tracie

dhensley

Original Poster
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! As you can see I have learn how to post pics! LOL If anyone can tell. Do you think my Iggy looks healthy or fat? She is a little over 17 inches long and weights 437 grams. She is going through another shed so she might be even longer now. I have tried to learn all that I can from this site. It's the only site that I will even go to for answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom