Oscar and I are new to this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnamarie

Hello , my name is Donna and my beardies name is Oscar. We are going to The University of Florida veterinary Hospital tomorrow and we could use everyones prayers and good wishes. Oscar is a little over three years old and he has a large aneurysm on his head. I am a member of bearded dragon buzz and they have done a fundraiser for him and are praying for him. I am taking A member Lea's three dragons for a blood donor , hopefully one of them are a match just in case. Reptile owners are the most amazing people . Please pray for my baby. ?❤️ We live in Ocala FL . UPDATE ON OSCAR 10/28/19 Oscar made it through surgery and didn't need any donor dragon blood, they cut through a muscle and was trying to take some tissue around the anerysm out when the anerysm ruptured, they sewn it together and tied the muscle belly together and sutured it together .It was looking better sat but has started swelling a bit more. Please pray , they don't know if they fixed my baby or not.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the site!

Aw i'm sorry you're going through that with Oscar. How awesome that you two have such a great support system though! We are here for you too! So make sure you keep us updated.
Do you have any pictures of Oscar?

-Brandon

Donnamarie

Original Poster
claudiusx":3ie8ywn7 said:
Welcome to the site!

Aw i'm sorry you're going through that with Oscar. How awesome that you two have such a great support system though! We are here for you too! So make sure you keep us updated.
Do you have any pictures of Oscar?

-Brandon
Thank you so much Brandon , I don't see where you can add a picture. I have lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom