My new dragon Bandit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleSwonger61

Hatchling Member
He’s a 4 month old with some awesome colors! Bought him from rainbow bearded dragons. Already got him to eat a few collard greens, tried some crickets but he seems interested but not interested enough. He should be over the relocation stress in a day or two and he’ll be eating like a champ. Super excited to also be breeding Dubias for my dragons! I’ll put up some more pictures in a few days when he isn’t stressed!
78165-356119602.jpg

KyleSwonger61

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":38vdcd8s said:
He looks great! Settling in well so far?
Seems so. Has sat on his basking spot for most of the day but is now exploring all over his enclosure which is cool! Gonna try maybe giving him a few small dubias in a bit and see if he’s interested!

KyleSwonger61

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":3srad2zu said:
Sweet I'm glad he showed up safe and sound!
How did the dubias go?

-Brandon
Got them all set up in a big tote. Got some flukers calcium food for them, an orange, and some water crystals. Got the temps at around 90 right now, but I got another heating pad to raise them a little more. Got 15 adult females, 5 adult males, 100 smalls, and 100 mediums. So I got a variety of generations and adults should be breeding real soon.

KyleSwonger61

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
When the lights turned off, I was curious where he was gonna sleep. After I finished my homework, I went to see where he was. It took me a second to find out where he was until behold
78165-7237997185.jpg
He won’t be able to do that much cause he’s gonna grow fast and that such a small gap under the log ?

KyleSwonger61

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":gjepme9e said:
I'll bet the water felt good on the full face shed coming on.
Yea I noticed that right away when I got him yesterday! Can’t wait to see the colors after the shed!

KyleSwonger61

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I think he’s finally adjusted to his new home! He just destroyed about 25 dubias! Gonna feed him again when I get home from work. My other beardie also just eats everything. His greens, squash, super worms, crickets, dubias, he’s such a good eater! I believe I also had my first set of nymphs! Must of been pregnant when I got them, cause I got really small roaches running around my bin now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom