New baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
105612-9874556213.jpg
Hello,
I just got my beardie earlier today after planning for a few months now. I love her already, she slept in my hands the whole way home. She doesn’t have a name yet so any suggestions are appreciated. We like the name myth and other word names but we decided myth doesn’t quite fit her. She’s just a little over 3 months old and should have a red color as an adult.
This is also the first time I’ve tried to use the image uploaded section and it’s entirely possibly I used it incorrectly please let me know if I did and how to fix it(I’m using a phone if that makes a difference.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome home baby girl! :D

You didn't tell me you picked up a dunner... I absolutely love dunners! I have 3 myself LOL.

She is quite the beauty! Looking forward to following her growing up. You better be ready to post lots of pics! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Nightshade15

Original Poster
Yeah leatherback Dunner! I love her already, I think she’s a little stressed though, been sleeping a lot today but wakes up every time I go in the room and had some Dubias and a few collards earlier. We’ve got a few names picked out, Lilith, echo, cinder, and Iris. And she’s super calm, she slept in my hands all the way home and isn’t scared of me at all.

Nightshade15

Original Poster
Ah she’s doing good now. Running around and jumping on logs, she ate some veggies and Dubias early this morning too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom