Goin strong with ADV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlarsen

Finally moved back home where my beardie is that I got March 2018 ? Just wanted to stop in and say we really owe her life to this amazing platform. Calcifer was born ADV+ and we were told that she wouldn’t make it. After she stopped eating on her own, began having seizures and stopped moving on her own I decided to research her virus one more time before we euthanized. We found out about colloidal silver from Tracie and it changed everything! She gets around, eats on her own, grows and is so happy! She will be 2 Next March! I plan on purchasing more of the CS then testing her ?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
How awesome!

Tracie really is a life saver isnt she? :D

I'm so glad calcifer is doing well. What a huge turn of events! Would love to see pictures of calcifer.

Where did you come up with the name? I had a uro I named calcifer :)

-Brandon

Dlarsen

Original Poster
102621-6419575326.jpg

I’m not sure I uploaded that correctly but there should be a photo of her!

Well we were told she was a he so we named her after the Fire in Howls moving castle! We call her Cali for short now lol

Yes she is! I’m so beyond happy I chose to research more before giving up

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's what I thought. My calcifer was named after howls moving castle too.
Actually, all of my dragons are named after miyazaki characters :)

And how ironic, my calcifer was orginally a boy too, until I found out she was a girl haha. Too funny.

Shes a great looking dragon :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom