Hello from me and my 2 girls stacey and jodie .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marnie

Hi everyone
my girls .
Stacey shes almost 17 weeks and a right little fatty .
Jodie is also 17 weeks they are sisters from the same clutch . They where a clutch or 26 ( yikes) . Stacey has 2 toes missing on her back foot and a small part of her tail missing .
Jodie is a mummy's girl shes tiny compared to her sister . (They will homed separately as soon as the glass gets hear my hubby makes my viv's)
jodie has quite a bit of her tail missing and toes missing off of each back foot . This all happened before I got them . Jodie is loving and wants to be with me all the time as stacey is more" woman wheres my bugs, and if you dont have bugs wheres my fruit "(blueberrys, tomatoes, grapes ,banana) .
They are very spoilt they are both hand fed in fact stacy wont eat unless it's by hand . They eat loctus, wax worms (as a treat) and dubi roaches . .
Stacey
106002-980510293.jpg
Jodie
106002-7933406033.jpg

Marnie

Original Poster
Hi ya,
Dont be fooled they are little buggers lol but totally loved for it .
My husband is more a fish/dog person and they even have him wrapped around their little fingers .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom