Hello, Grace and Julianos here!

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Hello, Grace and Julianos here!

Postby graec123 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:15 pm

Hi, I’m Grace and I’ve finally gotten the courage to buy my very own pet dragon! His name is Julianos the Cool, because I think he’s very cool.

I am a first timer, so I am very worried and nervous about a lot of the things that Julianos does and how he acts. I am not even into one full week of owning him, and yet I’m running around like crazy! During countless online searches for help with baby/juvenile beardies, I’ve come across this website many times and decided to join in since people here know a whole lot more than all the repetitive things that my google searches keep filtering to.

Please help us, and ty!
graec123
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Hello, Grace and Julianos here!

Postby Terry15 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:12 am

Welcome Grace & Julianos. You have found the right site,I joined here 4-5 years ago. People here are very helpful, without being judgmental. Can you post a picture of your little one.
Terry15
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby DorgEndo » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:24 pm

Welcome to you and Julianos! I also found this site over a year ago from the same thing. Doing research and this place kept popping up. There are thorough care sheets and articles in the header of this website. You can upload pictures which is very useful to get other opinions on how your set up is and how your new buddy looks
Devlyn my beautiful bearded dragon, approx hatch 8/18, mine since 2/19. Kitty Greysie born 3/06. Lttle rescue Charlie the American grey tree frog, found 11/18. Lots of house plants, I like cacti and succulents.
DorgEndo
Juvie Poster

Postby DragonPete » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:35 pm

Welcome Grace and MR Cool! 😊
Being a new beardie parent can be overwhelming! 😳 Its ok! Breathe! 😄 It gets easier very quickly and there are many experienced people here to lend a hand. 😄
-Dee
DragonPete
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby graec123 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:48 pm

[Click image to enlarge]

Ty everyone for your kind words! Happy to be here! Also, here is The Cool himself... :twisted:
graec123
Newbie Poster

Postby DragonPete » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:49 am

Adorable!🤗 Love it!❤
-Dee
DragonPete
Sub-Adult Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions