Introducing Skittles (or Spyro)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeroGirl

Meet Skittles (or maybe Spyro, we haven't come to full agreement yet lol). I've had him a little over a week and he's settling in nicely.

We had a beardie named Iggy for 11 years and finally decided it was time to start with a baby again. This new guy is so tiny but very tame. He wasn't eating great the first few days but now he is eating about 20 crickets a day (give or take). I've been offering him veggies every day as well and he's nibbled at them occasionally but not eating a lot of them. I take him out to handle every day and tonight he climbed right into my hand when I reached in for him.

full

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Skittles is a cutey! Its always nice when they come to you :) it's great that he seems to have settled in already.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom