New beardie parent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaBlue3

Hi everyone! New beardie owner here. This is Blue, technically my son’s pet but as he is 7 more like our pet. He/She’s 7 weeks old and we’ve had her 1.5 weeks. Just wanted to say hi and see if anyone could tell me if he/she is a specific morph or color. Her nails are clear and I’m pretty sure a leatherback. She’s pretty smooth to touch. Excited to have experienced owners to go to for advice!
105668-2507605446.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the site Mamablue and Blue!

Shee is definitely a leatherback. If she has fully clear nails, she is also a hypo. If her eyes are fully black (no browns or anything, just black like a sharks eye) then she's also a trans. It's hard to see the eyes from the pic.

She looks great! :)
Where did you pick her up from?

-Brandon

MamaBlue3

Original Poster
I know this is probably not a great place to purchase one but pet smart. She is our first reptile so I honestly didn’t want to spend hundreds of dollars. I already want another one though! She has a brown iris so a leatherback hypo then?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
No that's fine! Lots of great dragons come from chain stores! There is just a higher risk of issues in some cases! No shame at all in buying from petsmart! They need love too!

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiamYe
Top Bottom