Need tips please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cia

This is my first bearded dragon and I don't know if I am doing the lighting right and there are so many different opinion on feeding

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I saw on your other thread that your temps sound good. What do you have in place for UVB? What are you currently offering for food? Young dragons need plenty of bugs so it's good to have a staple but also offer some variety. It's also good to offer a salad even if they ignore it for now. If it's a familiar food source it can make things easier when they start eating more veges as they get older. This is a good site to reference for some ideas to add to salads http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom