Hello. Im a new member looking to share the BD exp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my name is sonny. I just got my bearded dragon sentry about 2 months ago after 2 months of intensive research! I used alot of you tube videos combined with info on this forum. So thank you all. Maybe ill post some pictures once i figure out all this works. Right now hese in a 20 gallon tank with a mercury vapor bulb for uvb while i finish converting a 75-90 gallon aquerium into a proper tank. With reptisun 10.0

Hese very lively as he will literally do almost anything for bugs (until hese full that is). He eats almost all his veggies now despite him being only like 4 months old! usually its collard greens mixed with mustard greens and kale or arugala with ground up bee pollon sprinkled on, just to tempt him. I also gut load his super worms and dubia roaches with bee pollon chunks as well and i am farming both insects.

As with my crested gecko i will be doing a bioactive setup and so i look forward to sharing my findings with anyone needing advice, as well as looking for advice as i have had and am having tons of adventures including my war against mites and overcoming my impaction worries. So anyway. Looking forward to sharing the journy a bit.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the site sonny! We always love having more beardie slaves here! :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom