Two new girls on the block (PIC HEAVY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I'm more towards the coast, but we are still having a bit of heat here too.The difference is, since the climate is usually so mild here, no houses have AC. Not even new houses being built. It's usually not needed. But when we get heat waves like this, you sure wish you had it lol!

There has been a couple days in just the past few weeks where i've had to turn off all the heat lamps. Simply got too hot in the beardie room.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
The girls had their first dubia roaches today. Boy oh boy did they both go absolute nuts over them. It still impresses me how much the LB will eat, but they both have very strong appetites. As a show of good faith I think (or maybe a thank you) the non LB went over and took a bite of her salad in the middle of her bug feeding time, looked at me, and then went back to chasing dubias lol!

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
They both ate their salad today. In fact... the LB finished her salad before I had finished giving Tombo his salad. It went non lb, lb, moro, then Tombo. By the time I was getting to Tombo, she was basically done!

I gave her some fresh melted supers as a treat for eating her whole salad.

Warms my heart seeing youngins eating their salads! LOL.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Ok they are both full blown salad eaters now. Honestly I only give them a salad 3 or 4 times a week at this point, but they have been eating all of it each time. They run to it when I put it in their tank.

Shoot even Tombo has been eating his salads.

The LB still hasn't shed off her back. Nonlb looks to be starting a full body shed too.

Exciting stuff :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom