Hiya Pippi

Status
Not open for further replies.

pippiphooray

We just welcomed Pippi yesterday. My daughters (10 and 12) have saved their money for a long time, and presented us with enough research to convince us to make her a family member. She's sweet, warming up (I think :)) We've only held her a little bit yesterday, so we are all still figuring each other out. Thanks for letting me introduce myself, and I am sure I will have a TON of questions as this is our very first reptile! Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!

105286-46190229.jpg
105286-659274282.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! Pippi looks nice and healthy. I'm glad to hear that you've done your research ahead of time. That will make a big difference. I think you'll find that you've made a good choice bringing her into your family. Please do let us know if you have any questions about her care and we'll be glad to help out however we can. I look forward to reading more about her adventures.

AbooNaga

Aww Pippi is a cutie! Guess our kids really know how to make a fine and sound argument why we should keep bearded dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom