Charmander!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMG07

We officially have our baby boy! I want to thank everyone for helpful advice as we've prepared to be new dragon owners. My daughter Lily is the one who wanted this new addition to the family, and she's learning so much. She's very excited, she named him the moment we lifted him from his shipping box.

Meet Charmander <3

104651-3069006978.jpg
104651-2335968372.jpg
104651-2474980429.jpg
104651-4880077629.jpg

LMG07

Original Poster
claudiusx":14zw8pzc said:
Hi there Charmander!

He's beautiful. Where did you buy him?

-Brandon

Dragon's Den.

He will be 2 months on Friday. Last week he was 11 inches long.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome to the forum - please ask questions if you need to
Karrie

LMG07

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2s9ev356 said:
Welcome to the forum - please ask questions if you need to
Karrie

Thank you Karrie!

I've asked questions, and stalked as many threads as I could. I've read about a dozen care sheets. So, we are mostly good.

I was curious if either of you could say how long it was typical for them to not want to eat after shipping? Obviously with the relocation stress it might be a bit. Just wondered if there was a certain point when I should be concerned. He's a big boy, and I know he didn't get that way by skipping meals. Lol.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
A day or two is normal. Then the appetite slowly builds up over the next week or two to full strength.

Sometimes you get lucky and they eat right from the get go. Sometimes they are just a little emotional ha.

-Brandon

LMG07

Original Poster
I made a new thread for Charmander and how much he's changed and grown this past month! He's settled in great.

104651-9471552809.jpg
104651-7006057892.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow he has gotten so big! He really did change. I'm loving the patterning and colors going on on his back. :D

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom