Cheeto Puff!

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Cheeto Puff!

Postby Jay0818 » Fri May 31, 2019 3:19 am

[TOPIC AUTO-LOCKED DUE TO INACTIVITY]

I've never properly introduced me or my boy :) Hi! I've been interested in beardies since elementary school, where my 4th grade class had one as a class pet! I've been in love with them since! I used to keep fire-bellied toads but now was a good time to take the plunge into lizard care!

My baby is named Cheeto Puff - originally a silly nickname due to his vibrant orange color, but it stuck :p Roommate and I joke he's just a little cheeto now and will grow into a full puff, lol.

Here he is in his sexy legged glory:
Jay0818
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Cheeto Puff!

Postby KarrieRee » Fri May 31, 2019 11:10 am

Cute!
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko

Postby DorgEndo » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:45 am

He is a cutey. I'm sure he'll be a big Cheeto puff in the future
Devlyn my beautiful bearded dragon, approx hatch 8/18, mine since 2/19. Kitty Greysie born 3/06. Lttle rescue Charlie the American grey tree frog, found 11/18. Lots of house plants, I like cacti and succulents.
DorgEndo
Juvie Poster

Postby JumpinJellyfish » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:30 am

What a great picture! Cute little cheeto!
Never knew I could get so happy about poop, or so comfortable with bugs. :-D
JumpinJellyfish
Juvie Poster

Postby Jay0818 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:27 pm

Watching him grow is neveeendingly astounding! He's up to 8 1/2" long as of yesterday! I'm ordering a scale tomorrow to keep track of his weight but he's getting visibly thicker, the sweet boy. He's getting a bit more used to being handled which is exciting!

A little bonus because it made me laugh- this is how he was eating earlier! Sitting back, sticking his face in his bowl! He's holding a dubia but it was appropriate sized - he was eating fast because he loves his dubias even though it was his second feeding of the day, lol

Jay0818
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions