Booger! And a quick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmwilson042182

Hatchling Member
This is our newest guy Booger! Just came in today.
103523-8279060386.jpg
103523-49297307.jpg

My question is that I have stackable enclosures and my 10 month old male hasn’t seen the baby, but he knows he is there and is going ape$:&@. Black beard, head bobbing....whole nine yards. Will he eventually calm down? I certainly don’t want him to hurt himself or stress out the baby.

Kyle

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah they can probably sense eachother but as long as they are separate they should be OK. Hopefully your older one will adjust quickly and get used to Booger being nearby. A lot of folks have more than one dragon in the house and it doesn't often cause a problem when they have their own space as your guys do.

kmwilson042182

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks Cooper! Just making sure. My big guy who is normally cool as a cucumber is putting on a pretty good show lol. Making quite the ruckus. The little guy seems to be adjusting pretty quickly though. Eating like a champ already.

Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom