Newbie w/ questions!

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Newbie w/ questions!

Postby Pinklady038 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:59 pm

Good Afternoon,
I read a lot on these forums. Finally decided to join. I ended up inheriting 3 adults, and doing extensive research. I ended up changing their set ups. They are thriving much better now. Their tanks are still a work in process, but they are off sand and aren’t cohabitating anymore.

Where can I post on new hatchling questions? My husband thought it would be a grand idea to incubate a clutch. He then got called away for work and here I am with 9 hatchlings and 7 shortly behind. 😆 The 9 have hatched within the last 24-48hrs.

If anyone is a hatchling expert, please message me! I want to make sure I am doing this right for the little booger’s sake. Please and thank you!
Pinklady038
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Newbie w/ questions!

Postby claudiusx » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:45 pm

Hi there,

Welcome to the site! There is lots of information here so I'd definitely spend some time reading through the different sections here :)

Since you have a clutch you're raising, I'd make a thread in the breeding section and post what questions you have there :)

Looking forward to seeing your little boogers. We like pics around here... :D

-Brandon
claudiusx

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions