Help New Beardie NAME Required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassyd

Im new to the forum and I have a new Beardie and we can’t agree on a name. Only 9 weeks old. Uploaded a few pictures. He’s already 10 inches and 47g in weight. He eats a lot.

Any suggestions?

104276-3708351520.jpg

104276-1006872775.jpg

104276-2287920458.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Got a favorite movie or a novel where you can get a name from? That's a very popular way to name pets :)

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sometimes it just takes awhile. Tombos name took me awhile to come up with. With Moro, I decided before I even saw her in person.

-Brandon

Martadragon017

Hatchling Member
Yeah, pretty much what everybody else has been saying. It can be from a movie or book or just from an activity or hobby or something, with a name that correlates to it or something. I had planned to name my dragon Aspen, since I loved skiing and nature as well, (I was skiing near Aspen Snowmass and there are trees called Aspens), until my mom told me I couldn't get a beardie who was missing a toe, so then I had to come up with a quick name for my new dragon and I just named her Marta because I got her in March. With her name I guess it wasn't very creative, but I liked the way it sounded and it would remind me of how I got her, so if none of the names related to things you like really 'speak to you', you can try and just find some name that 'sounds right' I guess. I hope you find the perfect name for your beardie :D

Cassyd

Original Poster
My son likes fury because he is orange like fire and he puffs at him lol. My husband likes Zeus as it’s a strong name and the dragon definitely is a strong little guy.

Cassyd

Original Poster
claudiusx":1s2i7eyy said:
So did you settle on one yet? :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Not yet. My son calls him Jungle “Fury” and my dad started calling him Gilbert. Poor thing will have an identity crisis at this rate. I have a feeling he’s a boy, but worried we pick a macho name and turns out it’s a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom