Quick Intro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaerGreyloc

Hey there everyone!

I came across the site when looking for tips and advice on my new 4 month old Bearded Dragon. It's my first ever Beardie, So it's been a bit of a tough journey thus far, But I'm being persistent! Whilst also taking it slowly step by step. My beardie is called Rubick (Dota 2 players will know), He is a curious, Intelligent, and inquisitive little guy but we are getting there.
I've had him for 6 days now and things are progressing nicely, He seems to be growing more comfortable around me and we have some lovely moments of either me playing my Nintendo switch next to his tank, Or having him rest on my chest as I stroke him gently. I gave him his first bath today, Needless to say, He wasn't happy about it! But I'm glad he got a good wash and soak some of the water up. But I couldn't keep him in there long as he really wasn't ready I guess, But he has had a few moments of walking through poop so it was necessary, He didn't even care once he was out! I even did the beardie burrito! Haha.
Anyway it's lovely to meet you all, Should I need advice it's nice to know I can come by here!
Thanks fellow beardie lovers!
Vaergreyloc

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome to the forum--- where did you get Rubick from? Can you post pics of his tank and lighting so we can give pointers if need be
thanks
Karrie

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the site! Sounds like you have already grown quite a bond with him in the 6 days you've had him! :D

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom