new baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
I got a new baby on april the first. I did struggle a bit after the sudden death of Draconis but i got a new one and hes really sweet and clingy unlike Draconis was when he was first brought home. His name is Norbert and we refer to his as a boy for now but in true harry potter fashion if he turns out to be a she we will just call him Norberta! :D here are a few pics of his with his weeble bellyself.
86309-6724093761.jpg
86309-4935735385.jpg
86309-8606663975.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello can you post pics of Norberts tank and his lighting -- sorry to hear about Draconis-- do you know why he died?
Karrie

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there Norbert! :D

Harry potter is instantly what I thought of when I heard the name lol. I even said Norbert with haggrids voice in my head lol.

-Brandon

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Original Poster
KarrieRee":13g7tmiv said:
Hello can you post pics of Norberts tank and his lighting -- sorry to hear about Draconis-- do you know why he died?
Karrie
it is the same set up as draconis had, draconis died of a heart attack due to some health issues he had from before i got him. his heart was a ticking time bomb. It had stopped a few times through out his life then restarted, this time it didnt.

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":2zrg2xc4 said:
Hi there Norbert! :D

Harry potter is instantly what I thought of when I heard the name lol. I even said Norbert with haggrids voice in my head lol.

-Brandon
lol yuppers and if he turns out to be a she welll just call the lil one norberta! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom