Happy 1st Birthday to JIMMIA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
technically I’ve have had my little darling JIMMIA for 11 months today but he would of been about 1 month old when I had got him so he is either 1 year old today or I can class him 12 months next month when it’s my birthday because that’s when I originally got him :) so Happy Birthday to my little darling, it’s been a awesome year, had a few hiccups but we have actually made it and you’ve stayed alive considering I did not know one thing about beardies until I came apart of this amazing website and the help of the pet shop when I needed extra advice :) so may hope we can share many more years still and I hope you never grow up lol but anyway I love you my little darling never forget that :)
98861-565779568.jpg
98861-5479423418.jpg
98861-4967319309.jpg
98861-4625656917.jpg
98861-3336793105.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
How big is she now ? I remember you posted pics that show that Jimmia is a girl. :) We were also trying to determine if she was a p.minor or an Eastern. I was thinking a dwarf p.minor. Easterns get much bigger.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thank you very much Moon4wolfgirl and AHBD :)

@AHBD - jimmia is a boy lol I always thought girl to but I discover he a boy sorry :) and he is 36 centimetres and 153 grams :)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Ah O.K., it's been a while so I may have gotten mixed up about when those pics were posted. But his size + appearance is like that of a dwarf p.minor. Good looking boy !

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
all good and you’re welcome AHBD :) they are new recent photos of him that day so is up to date :) he is a very gentle boy, he lets people pay him, he slowly starting to pick up sounds and he is just so chilled and placid with no care of running off, he just sits there lol sorry :) I honestly don’t have any idea what he maybe, and I’m from Australia the land where they come from haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom